Thursday, April 2, 2009

I really miss you mom! I'm coming down for Easter this year! I only wish i had done more of that when you were still with us. I hope you hear me when i think of you. Did i mention i really miss you?

Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, meow, meow, meow.
Love Chet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think all of us would have rearanged thier lives to spend more time..its seems we are always chasing after... making time for things that we think are soooo important..but when it comes down to it its not..she knows though..after all i tell her everyday...love ya chet..shaner

Mont said...

I can't let a friday go by without thinking about my good friend Tamra. I still can't believe she is not here. I still image Tamra walking in with her quick step and white tennis shows and saying its friday happy feet day. Tamra always liked fridays. What a great friend she was to me and all of us at SunFirst bank. We will never forget our great friend.

Live Life said...

Thanks Mont :) It made me smile...a warm smile and a feeling of "yep thats my Mom!" thanks! Love ya!
Misty