Monday, March 30, 2009

To those who still come to read...

We want you to know that you are more then welcomed to leave comments, thoughts or anything else you would like. If there is a photo that you have and would like to share, feel free to email it to me at sunsearay@hotmail.com I will post it for you, and if you wanted to add a "post" message I will add it along with the photo.

Thanks for the continued love and support that you give us... it is still hard to know she really is gone from this earthly life. As you can tell, we really miss her a lot... I'm sure you do too.

1 comment:

Rose Tapp said...

I can't believe your mom is gone either. I think about her every day and miss her so much. I just can't believe I won't see her again. I am so sorry she is gone.

Love,
Aunt Rose