Saturday, April 4, 2009
Lilacs
Hi Mom :)
Tonight I got the rest of what I needed to start some lilac bushes. They are from yours Mom. The one you planted out back. I was able to get some seeds from it before it bloomed. With a little help from you and LOTS of prayers, I believe they will grow. If not, I will keep trying, I will go search for "fresh" seeds. I hope that I can pass on some healthy plants that came from your efforts... I believe you planted this lilac bush in memory of your Sister, Janet. So I hope that we can carry on... and have a piece of you to remember.
I love and as always... miss you!
Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, sweet dreams.... I will see you when the time comes.... LOVE YOU!
Tonight I got the rest of what I needed to start some lilac bushes. They are from yours Mom. The one you planted out back. I was able to get some seeds from it before it bloomed. With a little help from you and LOTS of prayers, I believe they will grow. If not, I will keep trying, I will go search for "fresh" seeds. I hope that I can pass on some healthy plants that came from your efforts... I believe you planted this lilac bush in memory of your Sister, Janet. So I hope that we can carry on... and have a piece of you to remember.
I love and as always... miss you!
Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, sweet dreams.... I will see you when the time comes.... LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i dont know if you noticed but the lilic flowers seem to be lasting a long time this year..it seems in years past they come and go fast..but this year they seem like they are holding on...the lilac in the back is janette and i brought the lilac over from our house a couple of years ago and planted it in front for mom because it was orions and she wanted it...her yard is a memory garden...ps i noticed her tree she bought and planted was a real pretty purple too..love ya sis...shane
Post a Comment