I finally figured out how to get the photos from my phone to this site. These were taken just a few days ago when we were able to get mom outside in the sun for a hour or so...


Since i didn't get to finish my last post i will do so now. After the nurse left Jack really wanted to play Tamra "their" song. So we found it on the Internet and played it for her. Its by the Everly Brothers and it's called "all i have to do is dream." She was quite out of it when we played it but I'm sure she heard it. We also played another one on of her favorites which is Dionne Warwicks "that's what friends are for."
She has been sleeping since then and hasn't really moved much. A wonderful young woman named Meghan from Rocky Mountain came by to speak with Jack and it made a world of difference to him. He told me after she left what a sweet woman she was. They just talked about my dad and Tamra and all the years they had together. Jack even showed her some pictures of the two of them when they were young.
We have all just been around her beside for the last few hours. Misty and Doug just came over with Sienna and Ethan. Sienna got a hug and she told Grandma that she loved her. Earlier Tamra got a call from her high school friend Pennie. She just told my mom how much she treasured her and what a good friend she has been through the years.
For now all we can do is wait and see what tomorrow brings. We all just hope that she knows we are all here for her and that we just want whats best for her.
I love you mom...sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, meow, meow, meow.
1 comment:
Chet, I just wanted to thank you for keeping this blog so updated. I'm sure it is very hard for you to take the extra time to do all this, but we truly appreciate it. Tamra, I love ya, and pray and hope for your comfort and peace as well as your family. You and your family will stay in our prayers.
Love,
Brittany
Post a Comment