Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hi Mom!

I just wanted to let you know that i have been thinking of you a lot over the last week and i really wish i could be down there and be by your side. It's really hard to know that you are so close but yet so far away.

Thank you so very much for all that you have done for me over the years and for being there for me when i needed you most. So many times i thought i could not go on and you were there to reassure me that it was only a temporary thing. You were the only thing keeping me sane at times. And for that i am thankful. I only hope that we are doing that for YOU now. It's the very least we can do for such a great mother.

I love you more that words can say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tamra
It was great to talk with you today I miss hearing your voice at work. You and I have been great freinds and I miss our talks. We are all looking forward to having you come back to work when your ready. I know the customers miss hearing your sweet voice when they call into the bank. You get feeling better and remember you owe me a ride in your pathfinder.
Love your freind,
Mont.