Thursday, January 29, 2009

I didn't get the chance to speak with you today so i thought i would drop you a note of encouragement.

As you have always told me...nothing is as bad as it seems as long as you look at the big picture. I have always admired your happy outlook on life even when all around you things look bad. If there is one of your qualities i hope to master one day its that.

I hope your feeling well and know that i love you!
Chet

2 comments:

Olson Family said...

Yes! I second what Chet said. That's how I remember you, too, Aunt Tamra. You're happy outlook on life. The way you were able to always have a vision for the bigger (and greater) picture. The way you consistently portrayed faith -- beauty and inspiration in what the rest of us couldn't see... yet.

xoxo,
Blessings to you on your day, Aunt Tamra,
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamra
It is friday which is happy feet day. I called this morning and you were resting. I wanted let you know we at work wanted to wish you a happy weedend and yes we will all have a nice day and we are smiling all the way and hope you will do the same. We miss you. Our prayers and thoughts are with you always.
Love, Mont and SunFirst Bank