Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Mom woke up in good spirits. She wanted to do something for herself today, so she took a shower (with the help of Roxann our wonderful CNA). I got her bed sheets changed while she was getting cleaned up, so she's starting the day out fresh. She even gave herself the anti-nausea medicine without any assistance. We did have to call the nurse Julie. I keep having a problem with her pump and I couldn't figure out how to reset the darn thing. She arrived as I was leaving for work, so I'm sure she got it all straightened out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI Aunt Tamra!
I have been wanting to come visit this week, but I want to get over my cold before I do. I don't want to get you or anyone else sick.
So, don't think I have forgotten about you :)
Maybe I can come visit tomorrow if you are feeling up to it??
I'm glad you are feeling ok today.
Love you lots!
Mandy
Post a Comment