Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thanks Mom...

For my wonderful Brothers!! They have made sure today was a great one! Shane has carried on your fun and wacky sense of fun! He made sure that my day was going to be a bright one...one filled with happiness instead of sadness... and Bart and Chet made sure also that I was having a great Birthday! So thank you Mom for teaching them your mad skills ;) I Love and Miss You as always... Have a nice day and smile all the way! Love Ya!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Misty -O!
Did I miss--ty your birthday? :) :(
So Sorry. What a great cousin I am. Anyway, I hope you had a good day and got to do something fun! I'm sure your mom was sending happy birthday wishes all day long :) And probably singing some fun little song to you :)
I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday toooooooooo youuuuuuu!
Love ya
Mandy