Here is Mom's Headstone. It was done super quick! I brought it home this morning and just placed the gems in. We will set the gems soon, and then have the headstone placed on Mom's Birthday. Thanks Shane for all the hard work you have put into getting what Mom loves! Its Perfect!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Almost done...
Here is Mom's Headstone. It was done super quick! I brought it home this morning and just placed the gems in. We will set the gems soon, and then have the headstone placed on Mom's Birthday. Thanks Shane for all the hard work you have put into getting what Mom loves! Its Perfect!
(I got Dad's stone wrong in the picture... we have the right one. So no worries!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It's amazing! Mom would have loved it! Thanks so much Shane for taking the lead on this. You did a wonderful job!
Chet
Ok, so Shane caught that there are two rays missing! They had us look over it.... we did, for spelling!! We signed off on it thinking it was all good to go... So back it goes to get two more rays of light! It still looks awesome!!
BTW It did have the ALL the rays of light on it to begin with... you can even see the shaded part of where the rays are missing.
I just saw your moms head stone it is great and wonderful. Your mother would be very pleased. I'am having a cake here at work on the 16th in celebration of Tamra's Birthday. If you want come by and have some.
We would Love to, but we will be up in SLC for her Birthday. We are setting her stone in on that day as well as Jack having that surgery for his heart. Doug and two of the kids will still be here, maybe they can come join you guys. What time will you be doing this at?
Thanks for honoring our Mom... It means a lot. You made me cry... it touched my heart deeply that you thought of my Mom like this... Thanks!!
That headstone is perfect for your mom I can see her doing the same thing if she were here to design it herself. It is very cheery just as she was every time I would see her.
Yes, it is perfect! It reminds me of when she had her studio and taught dancing! Love it!
Post a Comment