Thursday, May 28, 2009

MOMS HEADSTONE

Here are a few different set ups with the design everyone liked...we took the t off the shirt...and made the g in gotta more readable...then bart wanted to see the hippo in stars..i also included one with a mix of stars and notes...chet thought it might be nice to do a love heart like you would see carved on a tree with t and j...like bart said its moms stone so what do you guys think..i dont care either way...i know dad would feel good if it was there...but either way his purple stone will be...again just let me know what parts to combine and what to lose...love ya guys....love you too mom....shane

2 comments:

Chet Tapp said...

I love what you did. I think to make Bart happy do the mix of stars and notes! The first one looks perfect to me! I think the heart and arrow will make dad happy and it wont take up all the room spelling it out would! Great job. Let's just hope the carvers can do it!

sunsearay said...

I like the second one, but I like where the T+J is on the bottom one :D