Sunday, May 10, 2009

To my Mom on Mothers Day

My Mom was an amazing Woman here on earth. She taught me well so that I too could be a wonderful Mother. She taught me how to be polite, kind, caring, loving and respectful. Now I may not always be those things, but again as she has taught me, I can be forgiven of my short falls.
My Mom really didn't teach me how to cook, but she did teach me to have more then enough for everyone to eat. Today might be one of the toughest days to face because she is no longer with me, but I am grateful to say that she was with me for so many years of my life and that I was able to retain so many wonderful memories of her. I hope to have her sense of humor and tease my girls when we drive by boys and their window is down...whistling or hollering at them, the boys, until the, the girls, turn pink in the face... I hope to share moments of happiness, sadness and excitement with my girls just as my Mom did with me. I hope I can be like my Mom when I needed a shoulder to cry on or a listing ear... I hope to be there just like my Mom was there for me.
I miss her dearly and at times still think shes around. I miss the phone calls and the talks we were able to have. I had an amazing earthly Mother, and now I have an amazing heavenly Mom!
I hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day with your Mom, Mom! Look for your "gift" from me to arrive by balloon mail... I hope you like what I will send you, and know that I love you!
Happy Mothers Day... you are the best!! I Love You!! XOXOXOXO



1 comment:

Starkidz said...

love ya toooo...i waited all day but mom didnt show,,,,was she over there?they must have found better stuff like snapple...silly mom...like your picture...good times good times...love ya happy mothers day! SHANER