Friday, May 1, 2009

Mom,

I just don't know how you did it! How you dealt with so many things! You were amazing here on Earth! I wish I could talk to you and get answers. You got to help me! Dad, I love him, but seriously how did you do it? Hes driving me crazy! haahaa... I sound like you! I love it... well the sounding like you part not so much the crazy part ;) I have so many things I wish I could talk to you about... I love and miss you Mom! Hope you are enjoying some rest and relaxation up there! Love you!

2 comments:

Starkidz said...

dad is quite intresting...some of the things he does...ya have to wonder how much of its the accident he had..and how much of it is just plain i dont care and i will do what i want...mom know now though....maybe she might have pitty on us...hahahaha...love ya...ps ya might have to throw some pots and pans around...seemed to work one time for mom...shaner

Anonymous said...

lol...Misty you are awesome! So loving and fun!