Sunday, April 26, 2009
MOMS HUMOR LIVES ON.......
Every once and a while i type in your name in the computer mom just to see if it pulls up anything....its wierd how the internet can hold onto info that we log into them...i have found stuff i wrote about my jeep years before...well tonight was one of those times...i put in it your name and it pulled up a site you wrote on friday october 20th 2006 at 11:25 am ...whats the site? its raingardens.com..apparently you were on it and you wrote in the forum section for advice...of course its a site for people to seek advise for plant problems...so what did you write...well of course you wrote..... MY IRIS LEFT ME. WHAT DO I DO.THANKS...yep thats you mom...chet it reminded me of the birdie letters she wrote...her sillyness shining through with a play of words..i know you dont have any irises here at your house...so you just wanted to be silly and see if you would get a responce...well... you did...apparently other silly people with your humor are out there..judi wrote...maybe if your nice to them daisy or lilly would stick around.. i saw that gary juretich was on the site to... but his question was on the serious side...apparently he was really up to gardening...i sure hope i continue to find gold flecks in all the mud an dirt like i did tonight...i know when you wrote it you never thought that it would mean so much..but...its like your speaking from the otherside...hope you wrote more other places on the internet...i will look every now and then....PS MOM...MY MOMMY HAS LEFT ME.WHAT DO I DO.THANKS....i know im going to plant some irises in my yard when our house is done....which will be about a month and a half to go....the wood floors are coming from a place in newyork and they have backorders...thanks for trying to pull some strings though....dad must need more time with us...LOVE YA...AND ROCK ON TATTERHEAD...your little boy shane....ps i did a order for the relay for life here in st. george and i weaved a t j t in the design.for tamra jurtich tapp....no one will really know....but your name is on about a 100 shirts for the cancer walk....love ya...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice Shane. I would love to see the print of the shirt so i can see how you put mom in it. Also, Maybe you should start talking dad into selling his bottles for extra money. I'm sure he could use it!
Thats funny Shane, I was doing the same thing last night! I came accross that same site. I also came accross a blog that is about the Juritch side.. they had a picture of Grandma J and her Mom like the one Mom has. It was fun to search out what you could find. I also saw they put Moms name on the Pancreatic site of those lives who have passed on. It was interesting. I guess Mom was having fun with us yesterday! I Love you!!
Post a Comment