Wednesday, March 4, 2009


Well it's been close to 2 weeks since Tamra left us and we are all dealing with our sense of loss in our own way. After speaking with everyone the one theme that seems to get us all is that we are having a hard time rapping our head around is the fact that we will never be able to see or speak to her face to face again. It's also very weird to feel almost guilty to have a good laugh or have fun doing something you enjoy especially since that is what Tamra would want us to do.

Jack is having a very hard time with all of this as one would expect. Some days he's OK other than his medical problems and others you can tell he just doesn't want to be here without her. I know this is really tough for Misty to hear since she has been around him a lot because she has been taking him to various appointments and such. We just hope he can find that there is enough still around him that is important enough for him to hang around for.And that he might start to slowly start to feel a bit happier and not so depressed all the time. We worry about him.

Once again we would like to invite anyone reading this to add any memories you may have of Tamra so when we make a small book of this blog we will be able to include them. It may help you feel and bit better to put it down and i know it will help us remember the woman she was before we had to see her get so ill.

God bless all of you.

I love you mom! Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, meow, meow, meow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are so many things about your mom that I loved. I think of these things at different times when I think of her. It's hard for me to put memories on paper. My mind tends to get overwhelmed and shuts down.

I loved your mom from the first time I met her. She was like a ray of sunshine whenever she was near. She didn't walk into a room, she danced into a room. Always smiling and laughing. She loved your dad and your dad loved her. If someone wasn't smiling, she would make it a point to make that person smile.

My girls loved her as a dance teacher and friend. She was wonderful to all of my children. She had the Tapp family to your home on Coventry for Christmas parties that were so fun. I would sit in awe that she could do so much and make it so much fun.

Oh, my gosh. she loved you children. She wraped her life around you. Before she had Misty, she studied up on how to make a girl. Smiling all the way, she decided to try and they were successful. Your mom had Misty's name picked out long before she was born.

We had fun and happy times together with our young families. We all loved spending time with your mom.

When your parents moved and she came to Salt Lake, many times she would stop by and see me while I was doing hair and sometime she caught me free from work. She always made me happy and I was always better because of her visit.

If any of you have specific questions, please ask and if I know the answer, I will tell you. I haven't been able to process that your mom is really gone. It is to hard for me. I still think of her in St. George. I want so much to just spend a little time with her. She made your dad happier than I have ever seen him. I am so sorry that she is gone. I wish I could help your dad in some way. It is hard when we live so far away. Please tell him that I care and that I do understand the loss he feels.

I love all of you.

Love, Aunt Rose