Saturday, February 7, 2009
Well when I left tonight Mom was resting calmly and appeared to not be in pain. That's a great thing!
They still, or we still don't know when or if she will have the surgery. If they were to do it, it would take place on Monday. The picc line wasn't able to be put in. I guess they will take her down to radiology to have it done sometime tomorrow.
Please as always, keep her in your prayers. Thanks for all your support!
With love...
They still, or we still don't know when or if she will have the surgery. If they were to do it, it would take place on Monday. The picc line wasn't able to be put in. I guess they will take her down to radiology to have it done sometime tomorrow.
Please as always, keep her in your prayers. Thanks for all your support!
With love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment