Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hi Mom,

I didn't get a chance to speak with you today but i look forward to spending time with you when i come down this Sunday! After i went on my little sentimental journey yesterday driving by the old house on Coventry lane and the one down the lane it just reminded of how many things you did for all of us growing up. It's not fair that we don't have the time to repay you! I know you did it all out of love for us but we were a hand full and i feel cheated that i don't get the same opportunity.

With that said i will take what you always say and try and have a nice day and smile all the way. Besides as Grandma always said "if you can't change your situation then change your attitude." What luck i had to grow up around such wonderful women!

I love you and......sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, meow, meow, meow!

No comments: