Mom, I will never forget the dance that you and I performed together at the end of one of your many dance reviews held at Butler Junior High for all of your dance students. I was dressed as a frog and you as the beautiful dance teacher and we danced to Joy to the world by Three Dog Night. What an appropriate memory considering the joy you have brought into my life and all those around you!I love you Mom!
"Joy to the world All the boys and girls now Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea Joy to you and me!"
1 comment:
Hi Tamra
I decided to give you a break from my calls. I know you need your rest and I hope it is making you feel better. I had to go to Hurricane today and I went by our old branch. I swear I could see you sitting at your old desk and smiling as I walked by. I think when your sons and Misty get a chance they ought to come and see the muriel picture of your sweet mother at the Hurricane branch. Misty may have seen it already but I don't think your sons have. I miss you and look forward to talking with you soon.
Love ya
Mont
Post a Comment