Sunday, January 25, 2009


Hi Mom, I don't know why but I vividly remember you buying me U-NO candy bars (which I believe was one of your favoites) when you would take me swimming. Now everytime I see an U-No candy bar I think of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Jackie (Tapp) Beck - I am Steve and Nina's daughter. I am sorry if this isn't the proper way to put a comment on here but i am new to blogs. Chet told mom about this one the other day and since her computer isn't working right now she asked if I would get on here and look for updates on Aunt Tamra and send a message for her.

Hi Tamra,

We wanted you to know that you are in our every thought and prayers. Please know we are always here for you.

Love Nina & Steve

dito from Jackie & Chad

"Nothing speaks so loudly or is hears so plainly as the silent voice of love."

We love you