Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas wish...

Hi Mom!

We were wondering since you are in Heaven, that maybe, just maybe you could ask Heavenly Father to send some snow our way for Christmas Eve and Day. What a wonderful gift that would be! You know how I am, I hope every year that we will have a white Christmas. *smile* This year is no different. I am still hoping for that white Christmas....maybe this year can be the year. But if not, its ok. I still Love you!

I hope Heaven is all that you hoped it to be and more! We miss you dearly here on earth...not a day goes by that we don't think of you. Time is allowing us to cope...but I'm pretty sure our heart wont heal until the day we see you again!
I'm doing my best to care for Dad. I had no idea just how hard you worked to care for him. I am lucky to have Jaime, Shane, Bart and Chet...and Doug too! I couldn't do this alone. I Love You Mom! Big Hugs from me... Love you!

2 comments:

sunsearay said...

I guess you couldn't get the snow here, but then I looked up and realized that you did give me snow... Your sparkly glitter.. It reminds me of the time it snowed hard in Silver Reef...looking out my bedroom window at the foot of snow...and how it glistened in the sun, all the sparkly colors...
Thanks Mom! I Love You! Merry Christmas! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Where did you take this photo? Gourgous, I love it!