Tuesday, April 14, 2009
It's amazing how much one person can make something amazing while spending all her time floating about in the background. Easter was just not the same this year. I know i haven't been down for Easter in years but once i was down there this year i kept expecting to hear mom in the background noise joking or just making sure everyone was OK.
We tried our best to make it as normal as one can but it just wasn't the same. As much as mom was a ham and loved to be in the spotlight when it came to family functions she just fluttered around behind the scenes and made sure everyone was taken care of. But really wasn't that what mom did? Put everybodys needs before her own. I almost feel guilty that we just let her do that but it's who she was and why she is so sorely missed. Not so much that she took care of us all but that we always knew she was there and that she loved us so much!
I miss you deeply mom and i hope you know that! We all do! You are truly someone who cannot and will not ever be replaced. You my love are one of a kind.
I love you!
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, meow, meow, meow.
Chet
We tried our best to make it as normal as one can but it just wasn't the same. As much as mom was a ham and loved to be in the spotlight when it came to family functions she just fluttered around behind the scenes and made sure everyone was taken care of. But really wasn't that what mom did? Put everybodys needs before her own. I almost feel guilty that we just let her do that but it's who she was and why she is so sorely missed. Not so much that she took care of us all but that we always knew she was there and that she loved us so much!
I miss you deeply mom and i hope you know that! We all do! You are truly someone who cannot and will not ever be replaced. You my love are one of a kind.
I love you!
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, meow, meow, meow.
Chet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment