Monday, March 16, 2009
Hey mom. I just thought i would let you know that you were on my mind all day. I went golfing and used my little purple sharpie to mark my ball in memory of you. What i missed most was coming home and not have you there to ask me how i played. Every time i would come down and visit i would come home from playing golf and you would be there when i got home. The conversation would almost always be the same.
"So, how did you play" you would say. And almost always i would say "Like crap." You would then ask. "Well did you have fun?" And i would answer "Yes" and then we would just sit around the rest of the evening chatting about everything and nothing. I still can't believe that i will NEVER get to do that again with you. You probably didn't even know how much that time together meant to me but it did. I makes me cry even as i think about it.
I know you were very sick and it is selfish to want you here still but at times i do. I want you to know that I'm still too young to be without you. Yes I'm a grown man who still needs his mom! I hope you somehow can feel my love for you and just how much i miss you now and that i always will.
Love your son Cheddar cheese.
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, meow, meow, meow.
"So, how did you play" you would say. And almost always i would say "Like crap." You would then ask. "Well did you have fun?" And i would answer "Yes" and then we would just sit around the rest of the evening chatting about everything and nothing. I still can't believe that i will NEVER get to do that again with you. You probably didn't even know how much that time together meant to me but it did. I makes me cry even as i think about it.
I know you were very sick and it is selfish to want you here still but at times i do. I want you to know that I'm still too young to be without you. Yes I'm a grown man who still needs his mom! I hope you somehow can feel my love for you and just how much i miss you now and that i always will.
Love your son Cheddar cheese.
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, meow, meow, meow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment