Sunday, February 1, 2009
Sunday February 1st, 2009
To all those who read this...
Tamra want you to know just how much she has appreciated your thoughts, prayers and kind words. She also wants everyone to know just how much she loves each and everyone of you!
At this time Tamra wants you all to know that she is at peace with her decision to let go of this earth and return to her Heavenly Father. She is no longer at battle with herself, she also says that she has made peace with her Heavenly Father. She feels it is her time to go, knowing it is now in the hands of God when that time will be.
While she continues to have good days and bad days, she is now at peace with what is to come.
Thank you to everyone who has given their all in prayers, thoughts, visits, cards, phone calls to Tamra, our Mom. We feel very blessed to be surrounded by all who love her.
We will continue to update as often as we can... thank you again... with love, the Tapp's
Tamra want you to know just how much she has appreciated your thoughts, prayers and kind words. She also wants everyone to know just how much she loves each and everyone of you!
At this time Tamra wants you all to know that she is at peace with her decision to let go of this earth and return to her Heavenly Father. She is no longer at battle with herself, she also says that she has made peace with her Heavenly Father. She feels it is her time to go, knowing it is now in the hands of God when that time will be.
While she continues to have good days and bad days, she is now at peace with what is to come.
Thank you to everyone who has given their all in prayers, thoughts, visits, cards, phone calls to Tamra, our Mom. We feel very blessed to be surrounded by all who love her.
We will continue to update as often as we can... thank you again... with love, the Tapp's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We love you, too, Tamra. We will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers.
Love,
Brittany and Family
Tamra, I just want you to know how much I Love you and appreciate everything you have done for me. I will never forget your smiley face and amazingly bubbly personality. And don't think that I don't remember my note and promise to you. You will always have a mansion in my heart!
Love Joey
Hi Tamra,
Just want you to know that today and everyday I am thinking of you and sending hugs your way. I love you. We are friends forever!!
Laura
I am so glad to hear that, that you are at peace with what Heavenly Father has in store for you He does see the greater picture in which we can't see. You have left a wonderful legacy with family, friends and with whom ever you have come in contact with. I have wonderful memories of the Leeds Ward YW and what an example you were to the YW at that time. I love you and pray for you.
This is so hard to hear as we want to keep you here with us. I'm so thankful you are at peace with what may come. The Lord hears our prayers and loves us. He wants us to be happy. He has so much in store for us. Our time here on earth is soooo short in comparison to eternity. I feel blessed to maybe get 100 years (if I am lucky). I love you Tamra. I know the that this is a very difficult time for you and your family. You are a fighter and have smiled your way through many battles this life has brought you. Your cheerful personality has always been a delight to be around. Thanks for making us your yummy chili after snowboarding!! I will always love and appreciate you!! I'm sorry for your pain and hope you may be comforted!! With much love, hugs and kisses----Kristen
Post a Comment