Some time later while at work a bird apparently flew into the big window they had at that branch. Well Tamra being Tamra, she went outside to see if she could help this poor bird. I guess there was just nothing that could be done so the bird died. My mom scooped up the bird and put it in a box and took it for a burial at sea. Well with no sea here i guess she set it adrift in a river close by her work. It was then she came up with her master plan to get the garland she loved so much. "Birdie" would get it for her.
She began penning letters as "Birdie" and would send them to her friend Julie at the bank who was the keeper of the garland. The following letters were given to me by Julie and i would like to thank her for them as they show just how funny my mother could be at times and i think this is one of the things we will all miss most about her. By the way, the garland she loved so much is currently hanging over her bed and Tamra couldn't of been happier to see it.
"Birdie" finally got her garland.
I realize these may be hard to read as they are a bit small but they are worth the eye strain or just save them to your computer and enlarge them. They are the only thing that has made me laugh in a very long time.



I love you mom...sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, chirp, chirp,chirp.

3 comments:
It does sound just like Tamra that is the humor that she had I remember that most about her. She loved to liven things up where ever or when ever she could. I think of you often Tamara and pray for you always.
I always have enjoyed hearing the funny messages Tamra leaves on Chet's voice mail or the funny presents she has sent him for various holidays. I have always thought that one of the reasons Chet and I have been friends for so long is because we too share this goofy sense of humor.
I give Sam-Sam updates when I go over to Chet's house to hang out with her. She's glad that Tamra is home with family as well. Thinking of you all every day, Jacqueline
That is SOO funny! I can totally picture Aunt Tamra writing that letter... and laughing all the while. I was cracking up. I love your sense of humor. You are always so fun to be around and so loving!
Kamaile never forgets to mention "bless 'Gramma Tapp' to feel better" in her prayers. We love you and pray for you often!
Love you lots lots lots!!!!
Brad, Mandy, & Kamaile
Post a Comment