Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's been a very long and rough couple of day's for Tamra and her loved ones here. Today was much like Saturday for Tamra. Her pain for the most part is under control but with the amount of morphine the hospital has to administer leaves her without the ability to be in any sort of awake state at all.

She occasionally will open her eye's and stare into space and if you speak to her sometimes she can acknowledge you but most of the day is just spent sleeping. She has been surrounded all day by people who love her dearly and i can only hope that if nothing else she can feel all the love that everyone has for her.

I would like to say thanks to Mark, Justin, Mont, Pauline, Gary, Sharron and Dad for stopping by today and letting Tamra how deeply she is loved. We also had a visit from Bishop Robert Wells from mom's ward. He gave her a blessing in hopes that she will be able to take the path she needs to as fast as possible.

As much as we love Tamra we all think that she has suffered enough. She had mentioned last week that she was ready to be released. This even before the latest accident. It's our hope that her time will come soon and she will be free of all the pain and suffering.

We are to meet with the doctor tomorrow and discuss her state and what our next move will be. I sincerely doubt that will include taking her back home. For her remaining time her on earth she will need around the clock care. I or someone will update you as soon as we know.

One final request if i could. We know it is not up to us as to when Tamra is to go but if you could say a prayer asking that she be released as soon as possible so she will not have to endure much more would be appreciated.

I love you Mom!
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, meow, meow, meow.

3 comments:

D and Brittany Whipple said...

Hey Tapp family, I'm sorry you guys have to go through this. Tell Tamra that we love her and are thankful that she's a part of our family, even though we haven't been able to be close. I hope you guys can find the peace from the Spirit as you go through this. We all love you and will keep you in our prayers.
Lots of love,
Brittany and family

Heather said...

Love ya lots Aunt Tamara!!!

Mandy said...

Love you Aunt Tamra! I would like to visit some time today if that's ok. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I Love ya Tamra and love you all!
-Mandy