Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pure Joy...


I just LOVE this picture of you and Ethan!
It is so sweet...It melts my heart.
I Love You Mom!
I hope you have a great day today!
Love You!

2 comments:

Jen and Justin said...

Tamra,

This is Justin. Geez I havn't been by to see you forever! Jen, Kenzie, Alyssa and I are keeping you in our prayers. I was very glad to read that medication is helping. We love you very much and will continue to pray for you because I know we have a loving Heavenly Father who gives us trials but also strengthens us, teaches and loves us.
I know we are far away, but if there is ANYTHING we can do, don't hesitate to ask.
Love you,
Justin

Chanda said...

What an adorable picture. What a great family you have. Tamra, I love you and miss you. I'm grateful for all that you have done for me as my Young Women leader and as Misty's friend. You are always so up-beat and such a great example to us all. I'll have to come and make a visit soon! It's been too long.

You are in my prayers during this trial of yours. My thoughts and heart are with you and your family. I wish you well and send my love!

Love,
Chanda