Monday, January 19, 2009

Once again Tamra is up and visiting with loved ones. Jared and Camile came down for a visit with their two kids. It's so nice to see family members we haven't seen in years. It's a shame that it takes this kind of incident to get everyone together but it's nice none the less.

We spoke today with a wonderful person from Rocky Mountain Health Care and it is possible for us to continue her care at home with either home nursing or hospice depending on what Tamra decides is best for her.

We will be talking with doctor Lemon this evening and see what he thinks is best for her. I hope to get her home soon because i know Shane, Jamie and the kids along with Jack miss having her around.

I will update this when we hear what the Dr. has to say. Until then thanks so much for your posts! I have been reading them to her on a daily basis and she wants you all to know what your words of encouragement mean to her!!!

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

Hello, Aunt Tamra & Uncle Jack. I want you to know how very much you're cared about. It's true what Chet said... (his pondering over how it takes a crisis to bring people back in touch again)... and yet, I'm thankful I have this opportunity to let you know that I appreciate you and your influence in my life while I was very young. Thank you for having a big heart, Aunt Tamra. Much love and blessings to you. I'm praying for you and the family.
Your niece, Sharon