Sunday, January 18, 2009

A long but fruitful day. Much like yesterday Tamra was in good spirits today and able to eat solid food which is a blessing. Her Brother Kim and his wife Collette were there by her side most of the day just catching up. It was nice to see them and i know it meant tons to Tamra.

She had a visit from Pauline and Jenny both from her old Leeds ward and it was also very special to have a visit from Dianna Lincoln. This is a woman who has never even met Tamra before but is new in the ward and heard of her condition and came by just to give support. Sometimes people amaze me with how much they can care about someone they don't even know!

As for her health, she seems to be steadily Improving. Her pain is managed. Her nausea is under control. Now its just a matter of seeing if she might be well enough to return home. This we hope to find out tomorrow when Dr. Lemon examines her. She is willing to do what he suggests is best for her so we will just have to see what he thinks.

We just want to wish safe travels to Bart's family and Kim and his wife as they return home. Thanks for coming and making Tamra's day and bringing a smile to her face!

We will give all an update as to her possible return home after we speak with the doctor tomorrow late afternoon/evening.

Thanks to all and continue with the prayers if you could.

2 comments:

Olson Family said...

Hello Aunt Tamra!! It's Sharon Whitworth-Olson here, (Connie's oldest daughter). I wanted to let you know that I've read the blog that Chet set up and it's sooo very nice to read about you and know how you're doing! I'll never, ever forget all those long days of fun, fun, and more fun when we would run through your big house in Salt Lake City. You always had some kind of snack for us or a kind word... but the thing I remember most is your constant smile -- like the world was "obviously a happy place"... evidenced in your smile. And I'll never forget the way you took such great care of G'pa Tapp when G'ma died. You've always been a nurturer, Tamra -- Thank you. I'm glad I'm back in touch with you.

I love you.
Your niece, Sharon
My email is: olsonls7@msn.com

Pauline said...

Hey Tamara it was so good seeing you yesterday and see you in good spirits. I miss so much seeing you at the bank and keeping up with you and your family. You have always been such an example to me of what a person should be. Your smile is wonderful and I was so happy to see that smile yesterday at the hospital. Our prayers are with you and if there is anything at all I can do for you or your family please please let me know, I would be more than happy to help in any way!!!!!
Love ya Pauline;)